Saturday, May 17, 2008

Something in Return.





Dropped from a noose, the introduction;

Your steps from abuse to reconstruction

My heart is the breath to your porcelein soul

All of time and its kin



Deny your right to give in
And I love you more than you know

There's nothing in reach but yesterday

From a delicate need to stay awake



To manifest your traces
Your driveway, a highway

Blind prerequisites silence

A final destination.



Sun ripened heartaches in harp string plucks

To the rhythm of needing far too much

Your homestead now is my solitude, rich

With the wrists of habit you promised you'd stitch

The crimson, the trance



The broken limbs of a crippling past

I see sitting in your chair

Your stitches stutter and bust

And without a mutter, I rust

In your dark brown hair



Eating you raw of apprehension

An acidic hunger grows

Into an incoherant suspension

Of addictive undertones

Your life's spent unfolding



Over whims in the sky

You must not have noticed me by your side

But that's okay

Under the weather

Our hearts beat forever



My love for you

This allocates

Oceans. Bodies. Heartaches

Distances, comradery

Still intact.



To know of you

And never your death;

Please,

Just give me that.

No comments: