Saturday, May 10, 2008

Remove the Stoic....


Rendered by such the ember that, as I remember, parallels a homeward glow;
On too scarce an earth to bare the burns of being left alone. What's vacant is the
trace of familiar faith. A friend of a friend of your burden; Someone to taste without grudge,
and with grace, the poison of your vermin. Something of . A sheperd to send the nest with the
wind. A typhoon to straighten your whimsical bends. A stifling. To be fed the suspect's
intentions.

Be lent his prints, resisted and ditched by the inventions of his regimen fists. Karma injects its


redemption in your head; Your reflection now a prison drawn of crimson in its tread. May you


perish the knowledge of being neglected. May you necessitate less; Be not a prophet of solace,


but of a skin in which to rest,instead. Then. Please, some reciprocity.
_____________________________________________________________________

Ok, it's official, my cherry-blog has been officially 'popped'. I have been having an inner debate
with myself for quite some time with regards to will I, or won't I commence a blog. I didn't really want one to follow the flock, however I think this may be beneficial to myself (and the rest of the world ) as I can come to my online retreat, without being a burden on those around me.

No comments: